Advertise here

Friday 30 May 2008

So I got to thinking.

How many places do you try to advertise about what you sell online? For me personally I have been blogging, word of mouth, emailing previous customers and just recently I have done a youtube video. You can see that here http://www.youtube.com/jensjewellery


I have tried to balance my advertising, cleaning, family time and creating and not terribly succeeding with any of it! I think I will need to get a timer and then set aside a certain amount of time each day to do specific things! The thing I have found that has not had as much attention recently is the creating part, I would like to get more time to do this but because each piece takes so long to create I don't want to start something and then have to stop because the "timer" goes off and says that you now have to do cleaning! LOL

Let me know how you manage to juggle all your "things" during your day?

Jenni

2 comments:

thatissocute said...

I know what you mean about that balancing act! I love to try new ideas out...and wish for more time to perfect them. Several years ago I thought to myself "as soon as K gets her driver's license, I'll have lots more time for me." And what happened? I became pregnant....so I ended up with a beautiful baby son and less me time.

It can be hard to find that perfect balance...what works one week or one month doesn't work the same a short while later and you have to tweak that balancing formula.

Good luck to you!

Sarah Cruse said...

I guess it's pretty different for me, I dont have kids.
But I agree, even with out a family to care for I find I could work, meaning all things that go into making the ball roll, 16 hours a day, steady.
I change my schedule a lot too, routine makes me want to throw my dayplanner out the window.
Not much cleaning happens and I definitely lose track of all time in the studio...