Advertise here

Thursday 26 June 2008

Custom Orders

I quite often have requests for making up a piece of jewellery that a customer already has either a favourite gemstone or a design that they have in mind but can't afford to have a jewellery store make for them. So today I thought I would share with you just a couple of the custom orders that I have done for my wonderful customers. Wire wrapping gemstones is one of my all time favourite things to do. I use 14kt gold filled wire and sterling silver wire. I also have Argentium wire. I love to create with PMC also, only problem I have with the PMC is that it costs so darn much.

This is what I did with this piece for the customer.




Here is another custom order. This piece was designed by me with just an idea from the customer who wanted a special bangle for her neice's 18th birthday.



Custom orders are a tonne of fun for me because it lets the creative juices flow. If you would like to see some more of my work then come and visit me at http://www.jensjewellery.etsy.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Interesting to know.

Veganosaurus said...

Lovely piece!!! I want a rose quartz Goddess too!! Waaaaaa :(