Advertise here

Monday 17 November 2008

More custom pieces.

I have been very lucky just recently to be involved with customers up close. These are some of the custom orders that I have completed just recently. If you are interested or know of someone that might love a special piece of jewellery made specifically for them then please contact me. I love to make you something that will be cherished for many years to come. My creations can be made using Sterling silver, .999 fine silver, 14kt gold filled wire or one of my newest favourite mediums Copper!

2 comments:

Christine said...

The Book of Love is absolutely stunning. I have never seen a piece quite like it and love the idea. Mmm. I wonder what I would put in my book.

Jenni said...

Thanks Christine, In this particular book the customer has the names of the couples with two joined love hearts and then all the names of the kids in the family with their date of birth and different stamp on each page.
Jenni