Advertise here

Friday 28 November 2008

Edward..... Oh Edward.....

Today I am going to see "Twilight" with my BFF Michelle.... It's her fault I am in lust with a vampire! Yes I have been Edward dreaming! I will confess that at the moment. It's Michelle's fault that I have not been able to put down the books. But you know what it's the best read I have had since well.. I can't remember.... My images of what the stunning Edward should like and Dr Carlisle, Alice, Jasper, Bella and even all their surroundings I have a clear picture in my head of what's going on. I love to read a superb book and well this one would certainly have to rate up there with the best of the best in my opinion. If you haven't read "Twilight" you don't know what your missing, however, having said that and seeing some of the reviews for the movie you might want to go and see the movie first then read the book then get the next one and the next one to begin your life with Edward Cullen and his mysterious family of Vampires. Ok, yes I do sound like I am well you know RIGHT into the book...

1 comment:

nikkicrumpet said...

I have still not read these books. I may be the only woman in the planet that hasn't lol. Thanks for stopping by my blog today!